JoshyFun's blog

General discussion about everything related with Digital TV (Satellite, terrestrial, cable, High Definition, ...), including news related with digital TV and my web page.
Please hit "reload" to get the most recent updates.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Offline Descrambler 2.50 released

A new release of "Offline Descrambler 2" version 2.50 is ready to be downloaded from http://joshyfun.peque.org as usual, with this changes:

+ Added compatibility for FFdeCSA up to 128 bits in parallelism.
! Fixed some MDAPI bugs.
+ Added "Apply key change after X ECMs" for keys that arrives a bit faster than in real time. To disconnect the feature and act as old Offline Descrambler versions set it to zero.
+ Added FFdeCSA technology. Thanks to Altx (Windows DLL port) and fatih89r for creating the algorithm. Really impressive. The implement in Offline Descrambler 2 is not optimal as it has been added as a "patch" and some steps are not optimized (too many memory copies) but it is in fact around 500% faster than classical.
+ Added speed relative to real time in the status bar and stream time offset indicator. (They could be not exact, but very approximative).

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could I set a PMT PID in OfflineDecoder.ini?
I discovered string for Audio, Video and ECM, but not for PMT :)

Sunday, November 05, 2006 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger JoshyFun said...

You do not need PMT at all, simply check the ECM, audio and video and disconnect any kind of AutoECM in your plugin and it should work. If it does not work please let me know the plugin you are trying to use.

If OD does not discover the PMT PID it is not there in the first 10 MB +/- so quite sure it has not been grabbed.

Sunday, November 05, 2006 5:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joshy,

OD 2.50 works great. My PC is not fast enough to record and decrypt HD online at high bit rates. Your program is a life saver. Now my PC can do the job off-line at its own pace.

Thanks for this great piece of work.

Saturday, December 23, 2006 4:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a "HOW TO"??
I just don't get it working correctly.
I would like to descramble TS recordings with a smartcard and PMCAM.
I think it's a great tool! (if I get it working)

Friday, February 16, 2007 3:39:00 PM  
Blogger JoshyFun said...

Hello,

With PMCAM it must work directly if the .TS stream is not decrypted and have a valid ECM PID inside.

As many people seens to have problems about .TS streams I will write a little application in order to show you if a given .TS stream is valid to be decoded offline.

Some applications record a .TS stream but it is an already descrambled version, wrongly descrambled as the keys are not valid, but this process removes information needed to perform the offline descrambling.

Monday, February 19, 2007 3:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshy,

Can you post the latest source code for this?

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger JoshyFun said...

I'm working in 2.56 since a few months, but my spare time is quite limited since... and also I'm working in the 3.0 version written from scratch. I hope to publish it and the source code quite soon.

If you are interested in something in special in the code I can give you the code piece that you need or a description about it. For better communications use my email address found in the documentation of OD 2.50

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, It keeps outputting 0 bytes for .ts files. I am using all the plugins mentioned along with ndscam. What am i doing wrong? what do i need to check/un check?

Friday, November 12, 2010 4:20:00 PM  
Anonymous cybersim said...

Hi JoshyFun!
Thank you for your great piece of work.
I think it could help me a lot recording TS!

I'm facing an issue using Hadu CCcam.
I've just recorded a stream using DVBDream and checking all possible PIDS options (including ECM obviously).
But when I try to send stream to Hadu it shows "Looking for PAT" and then "No frame (survey)", so Offline Descrambler doesn't write anything.
Thank you for your precious help.

Thursday, June 02, 2011 8:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home