JoshyFun's blog

General discussion about everything related with Digital TV (Satellite, terrestrial, cable, High Definition, ...), including news related with digital TV and my web page.
Please hit "reload" to get the most recent updates.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Digital+ hacked ? Yes, hacked.

I was able to see the "supposed" decoder descrambling the Nagra2 stream on Digital+ ten minutes ago, so I can say yes, it has been hacked. The decoder was not attached to any kind of card sharing system, nor any card in the slot; in fact it was programmed with the "new" firmware minutes ago.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
That sounds very nice :)

and also I wanted that if it be possible for you write a quick guide using "Offline Descrambler".

Recently I recorded a TS file by "Skyview" from a scrambled channel.

and when I wanted to descramble it by Offline Descrambler it did nothing.(I copied S2emu in plugings directory).

before this I had tested another file and it had worked successfuly.

I don't know much about how to use this software and I think many of others don't know too.

So think it would be nice to make a Tutorial for this.

sincerely
Michael lopez

Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:21:00 AM  
Blogger JoshyFun said...

Hi,

Please, do not use this blog as a support forum. To ask questions please use e-mail, my address is at (it is a gif file to avoid spam) http://joshyfun.peque.org/transponders/gfx/email.gif

You can also ask questions in DVB Network forum at http://dvbn.happysat.org

Thursday, August 25, 2005 4:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a pcsat plugin too for this encryption and works fine.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JoshyFun

How much could this hack help you in implementing your long awaited PMCAM for Nagra2?

(BTW when will it be released?)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is it called this fabulou splugin?

tkz

Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home